Product Description & Reviews
3M's 2216 long set the standard for epoxies. Long known as the "Quart kit". A flexible, two-part, gray epoxy adhesive. Kit consists of 1 full quart can of part A (Accelerator) and 2/3 of a can part B (Base). This size is sold as a "kit" only, components not sold separately. Despite 3M's packaging, the metal cans can be easily dented during transit & they may have minor dings from 3M. Ships out ground. Questions are encouraged.2216 cures at room temperature and provides high strength bonds with exceptional performance in shear and peel..
Features & Highlights
- 2216 cures at room temperature and provides high strength bonds with exceptional performance in shear and peel.
- It can be used to bond rubber, metal, wood, most plastics and masonry products. good environmental resistance. Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
- 2:3 mix ratio, 120 minute work life and handling strength in approximately 10 hours.
- New required OSHA labeling on the labels. Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors.
- Intended for Professional or Industrial use only. Instructions & warnings on both tube & carton label. Made in USA.
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.