Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco Dex-Cool Antifreeze Extended Life Coolant Concentrate is an orange, silicate and phosphate free, premium-grade coolant/antifreeze that is formulated with a chemical composition that reduces breakdown of metal components in contact with the fluid. Based on carboxylate technology, ACDelco Dex-Cool Antifreeze Extended Life Coolant Concentrate has the properties needed to optimize the efficiencies of the new hybrid vehicles. This product is acceptable for use in all vehicles that require Dex-Cool coolant and the undiluted formula means that the user can customize the concentrations of water to coolant/antifreeze for optimum performance in a range of environments.
Features & Highlights
- Specially formulated for long service intervals, the coolant can last up to 5 years or 150,000 miles. (Maintenance needs vary with different uses and driving conditions. See your Owner's Manual for more information)
- Provides effective long-term anti-corrosion support by protecting brass, cast iron, steel, solder, and copper components. Also provides superior high-temperature protection for aluminum components.
- Non-silicate formula retains excellent heat transfer characteristics for improved water pump life
- Long shelf life: storage-stable for 8 years
- The backwards compatible formula can be used with conventional cooling systems and may also be used for service of all 1994-95 GM vehicles EXCEPT 1994 Cavaliers/Sunfires with 4-cylinder engines. Must be replaced every 2 years/30,000 miles whenever used in a vehicle not originally designed to use Dex-Cool
|Item Weight:||560 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Package Weight:||616 pounds|
|Package Size:||23 x 23 x 23 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.