Product Description & Reviews
Aeroshell Oil W 15 W 50 is a premium semi-synthetic ash less dispersant oil specifically developed for aviation piston engines. AeroShell Oil W 15 W 50 is a special blend of a high quality mineral oil and synthetic hydrocarbons with an advanced additive package that has been specifically formulated for applications. The combination of non-metallic anti-wear additives and selected high viscosity index mineral and synthetic base oils, give exceptional stability, dispersancy and anti-foaming performance. The advanced additive package in AeroShell W 15 W 50 provides excellent protection to engines operating at extreme ambient temperatures. The ash less anti-wear additive package provides exceptional wear protection for camshafts and lifters and other wearing surfaces. AeroShell W 15 W 50 has become very popular amongst engine manufacturers and operators alike. In order to cater for those Lycoming engines that need improved load carrying, the Lycoming LW 16702 anti-wear additive has been incorporated into the formulation thus eliminating the need for supplemental additive addition.
Features & Highlights
- The non-ash forming, polymeric additive promotes engine cleanness
- High viscosity index semi synthetic oil protects engine components under high shear stresses
- Reduces oil consumption up to 50percent and fuel up to 5percent over straight grade engine oils
- Compatible with other approved aircraft piston engine oils; All season
- performance allows for improved engine operation in temperature extremes
|Item Size:||2.5 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: LUB-2STRK-W1-04C, mpn: LUB-2STRK-W1-04C, ean: 0780848334351,