Product Description & Reviews
The no-drip formula of Sunnyside's Back to Nature Multi-Strip Professional Paint Remover clings to vertical surfaces and fills detail areas, making removal of paint and varnish from any surface an easy task. One application is capable of removing up to 15 layers of paint or varnish. Use this Paint Remover on oil or water-based paint and varnishes, or on more difficult coatings such as two part epoxy and urethanes. Safe to use on interior and exterior surfaces including wood, plaster, concrete, marble, metal, brick, masonry and stone. Not for use on sheetrock, plastic, rubber or linoleum.
Features & Highlights
- Capable of removing up to 15 layers of paint, varnish, stain, lacquer and urethane
- Apply a light coat to remove 1-4 layers; a heavier coat will remove multiple layers with a stripping tool
- Apply with a brush, roller, or airless paint sprayer to interior and exterior surfaces
- Will adhere to vertical surfaces and will remove two part epoxy and urethanes
- Easily cleaned up with water
- Coverage is approximately 60-100 square feet / gallon
|Item Size:||8.5 x 7.75 x 7.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.