Product Description & Reviews
Exceeds FMVSS Sec. 571.116 DOT 5 silicone base motor vehicle brake fluid specifications; can mix with all fluids meeting such specificationsShould not be mixed with DOT 3 and DOT 4; DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake systems may be converted to DOT 5 if a complete system flush is doneFor use in all drum or disc hydraulic brake systems, except systems using mineral-based fluids (LHM)Boiling Point: dry 500 Degrees F, wet 365 Degrees FExceeds DOTs highest brake fluid specifications. Does not absorb water High boiling point to fight fading.
Features & Highlights
- Exceeds DOTs highest brake fluid specifications
- Does not absorb water High boiling point to fight fading
- Will not harm plastic or painted surfaces
- Exceeds SAE Spec J1703, FMVSS116
- For brake systems and hydraulic clutches, except systems using mineral base fluids
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.