Product Description & Reviews
Engine oils need to be able to consistently respond to changing environments in your engine. During every moment of the drive, your engine oil needs to be able to react to the needs of different metal-to-metal contact points in your engine each with different demands, pressures and temperatures. Castrol EDGE Extended Performance – Castrol’s premium full synthetic oil- is uniquely engineered with fluid titanium technology provides unsurpassed protection for critical engine parts, ensuring optimal performance- with strength to enable an extended drain interval of up to 15,000 miles*. * Extended service is not recommended in severe service applications such as racing, frequent towing or hauling, commercial use, extremely dirty/dusty conditions or excessive idling.
Features & Highlights
- 15,000 miles between drain intervals guaranteed*
- Recommended for severe applications such as towing and hauling, high performance driving, frequent short trips or idling, dusty, humid or extreme temperature environment
- Engineered with fluid titanium technology that offers maximum strength under pressure
- Reduces metal-to-metal contact across a range of different driving speeds
- Decreases engine deposit formation to help maximize engine response
- Best advanced full synthetic money can buy
- API SN, ILSAC GF-5, ACEA A1/B1, Meets Ford WSS-M2C153-H, Ford WSS-M2C930-A, Ford WSS-M2C945-A, Meets engine test requirements of Chrysler MS-6395
- Castrol® recommends the use of Bosch oil filters
|Item Weight:||29.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.5 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.