Product Description & Reviews
As vehicles age, they change and some of these changes can result in costly repairs or replacement. Catalytic converter failure is one of the most common – and costliest – problems faced by higher mileage vehicles. The phosphorus in all motor oil anti-wear packages is also an industry recognized catalyst poison. Castrol GTX High Mileage is specially formulated with less phosphorus than other leading oils, replacing it with advanced technology invented and patented by Castrol that helps prevent catalytic converter and emission system failure and delivers unsurpassed protection against sludge, wear and oil burn-off* *vs leading conventional oils, 5W-30 tested.
Features & Highlights
- For cars with over 75,000 miles
- Helps prevent catalytic converter and emission system failure
- Superior dispersancy that fights sludge build-up
- Exceptional oil burn-off protection exceeding industry standards** ** Based on API and ACEA volatility specifications
- Seal conditioners to help reduce leaks
- Advanced additives to minimize engine wear
- Improved fuel economy
- API SN; ILSAC GF-6
- Castrol® recommends the use of Bosch oil filters
|Item Size:||9.8 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.