Product Description & Reviews
Cool-Trak coolant test strips is a easy and reliable way to test engine coolant effectiveness. With one simple dip, you can determine an engine's protection against freeze-up, boil-over and acid buildup with a highly effective pH test. You can also use CoolTrak to determine when to send coolant for recycling and to check recycled coolant for effectiveness. CoolTrak has been proven effective with the US military and has been approved for use by the U.S. Postal Service and municipal vehicle maintenance centers across the country.
Features & Highlights
- Quick and effective way to prevent coolant system damage
- Measures coolant freeze point, boil point and pH levels of 6, 7, 7.5, 8 and 11.
- Test works with both ethylene and propylene glycol-based coolants
- Detects acid build-up which can cause leaks and damage to engine cooling components
- Cannot be used on orange or red fluids
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.