Product Description & Reviews
Pentosin is a synthetic high performance hydraulic fluid for life-time application in modern vehicle aggregates. Pentosin is especially designed for hydraulics in the automotive industry with the highest technical requirements such as in: power steering, level control, shock absorber, hydro-pneumatic suspension, stability and traction control, hydraulics for convertible tops, central lock systems etc. It is suitable for all extreme conditions and guarantees full performance from -40 Degree Celsius to over 130 Degree Celsius system temperature. "WARNING: This product contains substances known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other developmental harm.”
Features & Highlights
- Please see Product Description regarding the Prop 65 Warning
- Long life synthetic hydraulic fluid that is suitable for all extreme weather conditions
- Guarantees full performance from -40 Fahrenheit to +266 degrees Fahrenheit
- Specially designed for power steering, level control, shock absorber and hydro-pneumatic suspension and stability, traction control systems
- Excellent for use in electro-hydraulic mechanisms of convertible tops and central lock systems
|Package Weight:||10.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.