Product Description & Reviews
Virgin grade Skived Teflon film is manufactured from virgin PTFE resins which are molded, sintered, and skived to the appropriate thickness. Both sheet and film are widely used in a number of industries due to the material's outstanding characteristics, including heat and chemical resistance, dielectric strength and anti-stick properties. Sheet and film may also be chemically etched on one or both sides for bondability. Virgin grade Skived Teflon film is extremely slippery and anti-stick. It maintains physical and mechanical properties over a wide service temperature range.
Features & Highlights
- Virgin grade skived Teflon film is chemically inert
- Excellent electrical insulation and dielectric properties
- Teflon film maintains it's physical properties over a wide temperature range
- High temperature resistance
- Superior corrosion resistance and anti-aging properties
|Package Weight:||13.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.