Product Description & Reviews
DOW CORNING® MOLYKOTE® 44 MEDIUM HIGH TEMPERATURE BEARING GREASE, O-Ring, Valve and Rubber/Plastic/Metal Component Lubricant/Grease, MEDIUM Grade (44M), NLGI #2 Consistency, White Color. A Phenyl-methyl silicone grease with Lithium Stearate for low to high temperature applications, -40ºF to 400ºF (-40ºC to 204ºC). Used to lubricate ball bearings operating under light to moderate loads. SAFE for O-Rings and Other EPDM, Buna, Rubber and Plastic Seats/Seals/Gaskets. Recommended for specific applications by top manufacturers of high-performance equipment
from motor vehicles to electric clocks and photographic equipment.
- Oven Fans
- clutch release bearings
- planetary roller screws
- Plastic components
- Also used in certain paintball marker applications
- AND MANY, MANY MORE.
Features & Highlights
- Low evaporation. High oxidation resistance. Good resistance to water wash-out.
- Resistance moisture and corrosive atmospheres. Inertness. Good shear stability.
- Wide service temperature range: -40ºF to 400ºF (-40ºC to 204ºC). Compatible with many plastics.
- Used to lubricate bearings and cams, as well as metal and rubber parts and plastic gears.
- SAFE for O-Rings and Other EPDM, Buna, Rubber and Plastic Seats/Seals/Gaskets.
|Brand:||Dow Corning 44 High Temperature Grease, Medium|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.9 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Castrol Red Rubber Grease
mpn: CRRG4OZ, ean: 0036663601681,