Product Description & Reviews
Duragard® Arctic Blue Hydraulic Oil is formulated with high viscosity index (HVI) base oils and a precise balance of additives to deliver excellent low temperature properties, oxidation control, wear protection, resistance to rust, corrosion and foaming, and protect against the formation of deposits and sludge. The HVI moderates viscosity change in all temperatures, therefore this hydraulic oil may be used in precision hydraulic control systems. These qualities provide the durability necessary for long service intervals and the ability to be used in applications year-round. The extreme low temperature properties makes this capable for use in arctic conditions. Duragard® Arctic Blue Hydraulic Oil is designed to lubricate the most demanding on highway, as well as off-highway low temperature applications. This product is recommended for bucket trucks (cherry pickers), snow plows, garbage trucks, industrial and mobile equipment, and most hydraulic equipment where there is a wide range of operating temperatures and reliability is critical. This oil is suitable for most automotive and industrial type low temperature hydraulic applications where the benefits of a Napthinic blended fluid can be optimized. Duragard® Arctic Blue Hydraulic Oilhas a high dielectric strength* for use in electrical service or tree trimming bucket trucks. Sealed containers of Arctic Blue Hydraulic oil are guaranteed to have a minimum dielectric strength of no less than 28 KV when packaged. This is important for boom trucks and man lifts that may come into contact with an external power source. Dielectric strength is extremely sensitive to handling conditions, contamination, and humidity.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for operation in extreme cold temperatures.
- Smoother operation - Excellent frictional control assures quiet and efficient action of hydraulic systems while reducing cavitaion and wear even under severe operating conditions of low or high temperature and high load.
- Reduced downtime - Year-round protection against ear, rust, corrosion, sludge, and foaming.
- Long oil life - High dielectric strength* for use in electric service bucket trucks.
- Extreme low temperature - Excellent low temperature properties for use in arctic conditions.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.