Product Description & Reviews
Evans Prep Fluid, EC42001, is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water and water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new Evans Waterless Coolant. Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is not intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only. Evans Prep contains a bittering agent/bitterant.
Features & Highlights
- Engineered specifically to purge the cooling system before installing new waterless coolant
- Seeks out old coolant and water that remains after draining existing antifreeze/water mixture from an engine
- Especially important to use when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed, ensures that the final water content after installing Evans Waterless Coolant meets operating limits
- Protects cooling system metals during flush, but is not a substitute for Evans Waterless Coolants
- Comes with funnel for easy pouring, color may vary
|Item Weight:||39.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||39.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Star Brite
sku: 74-314G55, mpn: 314G55, ean: 0071247314557,