Evans High Performance Waterless Engine Coolant, EC53001, is specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline engines, light duty diesels, LP and CNG vehicles. Evans High Performance Coolant (HPC) defends against boil-over and corrosion while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower. When converting an engine from a water-based coolant to HPC, great care should be given during the installation (conversion) process to ensure that all of the old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing HPC. It is recommended that the system be flushed with Evans Prep Fluid prior to installing HPC When the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3 percent for optimum performance. Evans HPC coolant contains a bitterant. Evans coolant is proudly Made in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- Evans High Performance Waterless Coolant is specifically designed for all modern, classic, vintage gasoline engines, light duty diesels, LP and CNG vehicles
- Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point above 375 Degree Fahrenheit and will not vaporize, eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil, while generating very low vapor pressures reducing strain on engine cooling system components
- Contains no oxygen, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and cooling pump erosion, resulting in reduced maintenance costs
- Eliminates pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating, reducing downtime, improving combustion efficiency, and delivering more power
- Provides low temperature freeze protection with a freezing point below -40F
|Item Weight:||39.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||39.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.99 x 9.06 x 9.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EVANS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ZXELRU2, ean: 0028882501545,
Zerex DEX-COOL 50/50 Ready To Use combines the excellent temperature and corrosion protection of Zerex DEX-COOL with de-mineralized water to help reduce the risk of cooling system deposits.The 50/50 mixture provides protection down to -34 degree fahr...