Product Description & Reviews
Evans Waterless Powersports Coolant, EC72064, is formulated specifically for Powersports machines and the extreme conditions they encounter. Power sports Coolant defends against heat-related damage, while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower. When converting an engine from a water-based coolant to Evans coolant, great care should be given during the installation (conversion) process to ensure that all of the old water-based coolant is removed. It is recommended that the system be flushed with Evans Prep Fluid prior to installing Evans PWC. When the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3 percent. If the water is above that limit, the coolant will perform no better than water-based antifreeze. Evans Powersports Coolant contains a bittering agent/bitterant.
Features & Highlights
- Evans powersports waterless coolant is specifically designed for mx bikes, trail bikes, enduro bikes, street bikes, quad bikes, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles
- Evans waterless coolants have a boiling point above 375 f and won't vaporize, eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil, generating low pressures to reduce strain on cooling system components
- Contains no oxygen, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and cooling pump erosion
- Eliminates pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating, improving combustion efficiency and delivering more power
- Comes with funnel for easy pouring, color may vary; pack of 3 64 oz. Bottles
|Item Weight:||15.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.8 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.