Product Description & Reviews
Evans Prep Fluid, EC42001, is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water and water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new Evans Waterless Coolant. Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is not intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only. Evans Prep contains a bittering agent/bitterant.
Features & Highlights
- Engineered specifically to purge the cooling system before installing new waterless coolant
- Seeks out old coolant and water that remain after draining existing antifreeze/water mixture from an engine
- Especially important to use when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed Ensures that the final water content after installing Evans Waterless Coolant meets operating limits
- Protects cooling system metals during flush, but is not a substitute for Evans Waterless Coolants
- Comes with funnel for easy pouring, color may vary.
|Manufacturer:||Evans Cooling Systems|
|Publisher:||Evans Cooling Systems|
|Studio:||Evans Cooling Systems|
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.1 x 7.3 x 7.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.