Product Description & Reviews
Evans prep fluid now comes in half-gallon bottles designed especially for Powersports vehicles. Evans prep fluid is a Waterless cooling system flush designed to seek out remaining water after draining the cooling system of an engine. Prep fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep fluid is not intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only.Engineered specifically to purge the cooling system before installing new waterless coolant.
Features & Highlights
- Engineered specifically to purge the cooling system before installing new waterless coolant
- Seeks out old coolant and water that remains after draining existing antifreeze/water mixture from an engine
- Especially important to use when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed, ensures that the final water content after installing Evans Waterless Coolant meets operating limits
- Protects cooling system metals during flush, but is not a substitute for Evans Waterless Coolants
- Comes with funnel for easy pouring, color may vary
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.7 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.99 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By BEL RAY LUBRICANT
sku: 620144, mpn: 3705-0009, ean: 0690509200621,