Product Description & Reviews
Fiebing's leather dye is the most recognized penetrating alcohol-based leather dye in the world. An alcohol based, permanent, penetrating leather dye used for the coloring of vegetable tanned or naked finished leather. Dries uniformly and mixes easily with other Fiebing's alcohol dye colors to create interesting middle tones. Also great for coloring gourds. Flammable. Freezable.Most recognized penetrating, alcohol-based leather dye in the world. For Use on vegetable Tanned or unfinished leather.
Features & Highlights
- Most recognized penetrating, alcohol-based leather dye in the world
- For Use on vegetable Tanned or unfinished leather
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Also works well when applied with a dry sponge or wool daubers
- Use Fiebing's dye reducer to lighten tint and consistency
|Manufacturer:||A.C. Kerman - LE|
|Publisher:||A.C. Kerman - LE|
|Studio:||A.C. Kerman - LE|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 23 x 23 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 3.11 x 3.11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 39606, mpn: B483906, ean: 0628604001621,
sku: 19689, mpn: TP39000601, ean: 0672052167415,
sku: 39493, mpn: TP97700108, ean: 0672052199966,