Product Description & Reviews
Flex-a-Chill delivers cooling and protection that reduces the temperature of the cylinder heads without the need of additional coolant gels. With a lower PH level (8.5) than many competing products, Flex-a-Chill is designed specifically to protect your expensive aluminum engine parts and radiator from electrolysis that corrodes the parts from the inside out. The formula also contains organic compounds that will prevent contaminates such as calcium and magnesium from developing into scales that clog your cooling system. Flex-a-Chill is a “bubble buster” for the water in your cooling system, providing improved contact, and better contact means better heat transfer by as much as 20 degrees Fahrenheit. One 12-ounce bottle treats 12-16 quarts of coolant with a minimum of 20-percent antifreeze for street applications. Race applications should double the ratio. Flex-a-Chill can be used with straight water or with most coolants except for Dex-Cool.
Features & Highlights
- Provides corrosion protection for aluminum engine parts
- Contains organic compounds that prevent contaminates such as calcium and magnesium from developing into scales that clog your cooling system
- One 12-ounce bottle treats 12-16 quarts of coolant with a minimum of 20-percent antifreeze for street applications
- Improve heat transfer by as much as 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Race track surface approved
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.