Product Description & Reviews
Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant protects metal parts from seizing and galling at temperatures up to 2400°F. Copper-free, this lubricant is for use under conditions of extreme pressure and temperature, with stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys. From special mission, job-specific lubricants, protectants and dressings, to the rigors of heavy-duty needs, bring you reliability and problem-solving solutions that extend the life of your equipment.Provides high temperature lubrication up to 2552°F (1400°C).
Features & Highlights
- Provides high temperature lubrication up to 2552°F (1400°C)
- Prevents seizing and galling of metal parts
- Guards against rust and corrosion caused by chemicals and weathering
- For use when replacing oxygen sensors
- Use according to owner guide recommendations
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 4189018, mpn: 501001, ean: 0079340375666,