Product Description & Reviews
Motorcraft MERCON V is manufactured with high-viscosity index, premium-quality, hydro processed base oils and specially designed performance additives, which provide excellent shifting characteristics at high and low ambient temperatures, excellent thermal and oxidation resistance and good low temperature fluidity. It provides wear protection and inhibits the formation of gum, sludge, lacquer and foam. It also provides protection against rust and corrosion. It is dyed red for ease of leak detection.
Features & Highlights
- Motorcraft MERCON V is a premium-quality automatic transmission fluid
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company for use in Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles that require either MERCON V or MERCON type fluid
- Do not use in applications where MERCON SP, MERCON LV, continuously variable chain type transmission fluid, Motorcraft premium automatic transmission fluid, FNR5 automatic transmission fluid or Type-F automatic transmission fluid is recommended
- Do not use in transfer cases where MERCON ATF was previously recommended
- Motorcraft MERCON V is suitable for use as a hydraulic oil in a wide variety of industrial applications that call for an ISO 46 or SAE 20W viscosity grade hydraulic oil
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: XT6QSP-MTR, mpn: XT6QSP, ean: 0031508414853,