Product Description & Reviews
TRIAX FLEET SUPREME ESP CK is the latest technology in heavy duty engine oils, offering the latest in heavy duty diesel specifications, combined with state-of-the-art tested and true anti-wear technology. All TRIAX Fleet Supreme CK products are full synthetic lubricants developed to comply the latest diesel engine OEM requirements and offer backwards compatiblity with virtually all heavy duty diesel engines, both North American and European UHPD (Ultra High Performance Diesel) engines requiring Euro 5 and Euro 5 low SAPS engine oils. TRIAX Fleet Supreme products are all formulated with our proprietary CRP (Continuous Regenerating Plating) technology) designed and HD Efficient Dynamics for friction optimization, reduction, unsurpassed fuel economy through friction reduction not just viscosity. High efficiency detergent system and high retention TBN keep your engine ultra clean and prevent corrosion, acid and maximize overall engine protection to the highest degree. EXTENDED COMPONENT LIFE - continuous, effective shielding of engine parts under high frictional or thermal load effectively doubling their life.This type of plating is extremely resilient, significantly reducing engine wear and effectively doubling component life. OUTSTANDING TURBO-CHARGER PROTECTION - Will not burn up inside the turbo chargers when stopping the engine and when running hot. . SPECIFICATIONS • API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus,CI-4, CH-4 • API SN (15W-40 ONLY) • ACEA E9-12, E9-16 • CUMMINS CES 20086 • MACK EOS 4.5 • MB 228.31 • DDC 93K222 • CATERPILLAR ECF-3 • VOLVO VDS-4.5, VDS-4, VDS-3 • RENAULT VI RLD-4, RLD-3 • MTU TYPE 2.1 • DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA • FORD WSS-M2C171-F1 • MAN 3575
Features & Highlights
- CRP Organic Metallic Moly plating technology for unsurpassed wear protection, oxidation and high temp stability. 60% lower wear than leading industry ZDDP products. New CK-4 spec and exceeds Ford Diesel Truck CK-4 Spec FORD WSS-M2C171-F1
- Un-rivaled turbo-charger protection, will not create deposits and ash on turbo bearings (will not fry on the turbo)
- Contains state-of-the-art dispersal and ash control systems to keep your engine extremely clean.
- Extreme drain intervals capabilities: 25,000 mile drain interval for pickups and 80,000 for class 8 semi trucks*
- Eliminates the need to clean Diesel Particulate Filters and for use in virtually all diesel powered pickups and heavy duty trucks, both pre-2007 and post 2007 models fitted with emission control systems such as DPF, SCR, DOC.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.