Product Description & Reviews
The pursuit of increased power output and durability does not end at the flywheel. The engineering staff at Joe Gibbs racing looks for every possible advantage, and Joe Gibbs driven lubricants deliver measurable performance gains in transmissions, rear gears, and power steering systems.Used by Joe Gibbs racing in every rear end differential. Reduces temperatures by up to 15 degrees compared to other synthetic gear oils. Excellent shear stability under high temperatures and loads. Also good for manual transmissions and spiral bevel gear boxes.
Features & Highlights
- Used by Joe Gibbs racing in every rear end differential
- Reduces temperatures by up to 15 degrees compared to other synthetic gear oils
- Excellent shear stability under high temperatures and loads
- Also good for manual transmissions and spiral bevel gear boxes
- Formulated to protect hypoid gears
|Package Weight:||22.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.