Product Description & Reviews
The pursuit of increased power output and durability does not end at the flywheel. The engineering staff at Joe Gibbs racing looks for every possible advantage, and Joe Gibbs driven lubricants deliver measurable performance gains in transmissions, rear gears, and power steering systems.Dissolves completely in BR or BR-30 break-in oil. Leaves no residue and does not clog filters or oil passageways. Used to pre-lube camshafts and lifters. Application to ring land prevents micro welding during initial engine break-in.
Features & Highlights
- Dissolves completely in BR or BR-30 break-in oil
- Leaves no residue and does not clog filters or oil passageways
- Used to pre-lube camshafts and lifters
- Application to ring land prevents micro welding during initial engine break-in
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing during the assembly of every Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series engine
|Package Weight:||22.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.