Loctite 243 Medium Strength Surface Insensitive thread locker features a general purpose, medium strength, blue thread locker with a high oil tolerance. It has a higher temperature range than all the other blue thread lockers at 360F. For fasteners between 1⁄4" to 3⁄4" (6 mm to 19 mm). Parts can be separated using hand tools. Typical applications include Rocker studs, rocker adjustment bolts, bolts on valve and cam covers, oil pans, disc brake calipers, intakes and alternators, and pulley assemblies.
Features & Highlights
- An oil tolerant, removable, medium strength, blue threadlocker
- Designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners between 1/4" and 3/4"
- Not only works on active metals but also on passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces
- Tolerates minor surface contaminations from various oils, such as cutting, lubrication, anti-corrosion and protection fluids
- Typical applications include Rocker studs, rocker adjustment bolts, bolts on valve and cam covers, oil pans, disc brake calipers, intakes and alternators, and pulley assemblies
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Loctite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.