Product Description & Reviews
LUBEGARD M-V Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) Supplement enhances DEXRON III/ MERCON ATF to perform like a MERCON V ATF. This eliminates the need to stock MERCON V ATF saving you time buying from dealers, space storing yet another ATF & since its a lower cost alternative saving you money! Assists in eliminating warranty comebacks and Raises the thermal and oxidative stability of the fluid. Does not contain zinc (ZDDP)/ash. The LUBEGARD M-V ATF Supplement formulation is based on the same patented LXE (Liquid Wax Ester) Technology found in the LUBEGARD ATF Protectant (Red– 60902) which has gained worldwide acceptance in the professional aftermarket transmission repair industry. Its also used, endorsed, designated and recommended by multiple Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s). In addition to the LXE Technology LUBEGARD M-V ATF Supplement also contains the patented SYNERGOL TMS Technology. SYNERGOL TMS dramatically improves shift quality & tightens the shift cycle without degrading the torque carrying capacity of the fluid at the same time preventing torque converter shudder and clutch chatter. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For normal applications, add 1 oz. (29.6 mL) per quart (Liter) of DEXRON III, VI/ MERCON ATF to the total transmission capacity (including torque converter) with motor idling in park. Do not overfill. Do not use with Ford Type F ATF or in CVT’s.
Features & Highlights
- Enhances DEXRON III/ MERCON ATF to perform like a MERCON V ATF, Eliminating the need for MERCON V ATF
- Prevents overheating, reducing elevated operating temperatures up to 40 degrees Farenheit, Dramatically reduces friction and tightens the shift cycle without loosing the
friction modification at lockup
- Eliminates transmission fluid foaming and oxidation, Optimizes total transmission performance, Extends fluid life
- Eliminates clutch chatter and torque converter shudder, Eliminates objectionable noises during shifts, Softens and modifies harsh shifts
- Keeps valves and governors free and frees stuck valves in valve bodies, Superior seal compatibility and conditioning, Only protectant that increases the fluid's ability to transfer heat
|Item Weight:||39.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.5 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||39.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: HTRFBK6, ean: 0600603188084,
Keep your home comfortable during cold winter months with this insignia NS-HTRFBK6 oil-filled radiator heater, which helps warm areas up to 144 sq. Ft...