Product Description & Reviews
Ends Headaches Caused by Brake Noise Comebacks! Even after a high quality brake job, harmonic vibration can produce aggravating brake squeal. The resulting comeback costs you time and money. Squeak Relief is applied directly to the rotor/drum friction surfaces to stop brake noise before it starts. When applied as directed, the Squeak Relief microfine oxides form a molecular bond with the rotor/drum friction surfaces. The resulting composite finish helps to eliminate irritating vibration and brake squeal. Squeak Relief delivers superior noise suppression and does not change pedal feel or the break-in properties of the linings. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, always perform a complete brake service. 1) Thoroughly clean rotors/drums and pads/shoes. 2) Shake can well before using. 3) Prior to final assembly, spray a light & even coat (2 seconds) of Squeak Relief directly to rotor/drum surfaces. IMPORTANT: Use Sparingly. 4) When installation is completed, the brakes must be “broken in” by applying brakes 5-6 times at low speeds. 5) Clear tip after each use by turning can upside down and spray. 6) Do not use with any other pad or rotor treatment.
Features & Highlights
- Eliminate Brake Noise; Does Not Effect Braking Performance or Manufacturer's Warranties
- Effective on all brake systems: disc, drum, ABS, domestic and import, Virtually eliminates customer brake squeal comebacks by providing superior noise suppression
- No drying time required, Waterproof and Prevents oxidation of rotors and drums
- Squeak Relief will not damage ABS sensors or rubber components, Helps to prevent brake surface rusting/oxidation
- 2 oz. can treats 6 axle sets, No ozone-depleting CFC's
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.