Product Description & Reviews
Compound for encapsulating and potting electronics in high temperature environments, aggressive chemical environments, or where improved technology protection is desired. Bonds to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, glass, ceramics and many plastics. Applicable for use in electronic assemblies to prevent vibration damage, encapsulate circuits for the purpose of technological protection. RoHS compliant.Extreme physical strength and chemical resistance. Suitable for extreme environments, such as submersion in salt water, acids, bases, fuels, and alcohols.
Features & Highlights
- Extreme physical strength and chemical resistance
- Suitable for extreme environments, such as submersion in salt water, acids, bases, fuels, and alcohols
- Protects against strong vibrations, abrasions, and direct physical impact
- Extremely difficult to remove - grants incredible technology protection
- Maximum service temperature of 275 degree C (527 degree F)
|Item Weight:||7.72 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.79 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.