Product Description & Reviews
Mobil DTE 20 Series oils are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils. They meet the stringent requirements of hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and numerically controlled (NC) machine tools. These products met the most rigorous performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and component manufacturers, allowing use of a single product with excellent performance characteristics.
Features & Highlights
- Excellent oxidation stability helps reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enable long oil and filter life
- Enhanced anti-wear and corrosion protection of system components using various metallurgy help extend component life and improve production capacity
- Controlled demulsibility protects systems from small and large quantities of water
- Hydraulic systems critical to deposit build-up or where sludge and deposits form with conventional products
- Hydraulic systems requiring a high load-carrying capability and anti-wear protection, and when thin oil-film corrosion protection is an asset
|Item Size:||3.7 x 11.9 x 11.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.