Product Description & Reviews
New Pig Light-weight Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Pad - Lasts 2x longer for fewer change-outs, while only absorbing oil and fuels, NOT water. Floats to clean up spills on water. Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending. Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat while on the job. Rolls are ideal for covering large areas and soaking up leaks and overspray. Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money. Light-weight construction is economical for small tasks and cleanups. Perforated: centered width-wise. Absorbency: up to 22-gallon per bag.
Features & Highlights
- Eight layers of 100 percent polypropylene are thermally bonded to make Pig mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without taking in a drop of water
- Bright white color makes absorbed oil easier to see; draws attention to machine leaks and clearly shows saturation level during spill response
|Manufacturer:||New Pig Corporation|
|Brand:||New Pig Corporation|
|Publisher:||New Pig Corporation|
|Studio:||New Pig Corporation|
|Item Size:||15.5 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.5 x 13 x 13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.