Product Description & Reviews
Check condition of brake fluid in less than a minute. Water can enter a brake system though microscopic holes anywhere in the system. Once inside, it can cause corrosion in system components and it can vaporize under the high heat conditions of hard braking situations. It can cause dangerous degradation of your customer's ability to stop safely. It can diagnose a brake system in under a minute. It actually boils a small sample of brake fluid in the reservoir to test for water contamination. Features powered by the vehicle battery and will not operate if connected to the wrong polarity, on-screen prompts lead you quickly through testing, find the minimum boiling (vaporizing) point along with minimum recommended levels for various types of brake fluid, works on DOT 3 4 and 5.1 fluids and uses no consumable test strips.
Features & Highlights
- Check condition of brake fluid in less than a minute
- Water can cause corrosion in system components and can vaporize under the high heat conditions of hard braking situations
- Boils a small sample of brake fluid in the reservoir to test for water contamination
- Will not operate if connected to the wrong polarity
- Works on DOT 3 4 and 5.1 fluids and uses no consumable test strips
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.6 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.6 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.