Product Description & Reviews
Pennzoil ultra platinum 0W-20 full synthetic motor oil with Pure Plus technology is when you combine Pure Plus synthetic base oils with our high performance additives. Pure plus technology is a patented, revolutionary process that converts pure natural gas into the first-of-its-kind, high quality, full synthetic base oil used in the Pennzoil platinum line of motor oils. It produces a Crystal Clear base oil that is 99.5 percent pure with fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, the start to many other traditional and synthetic motor oils. Pure plus base oils enable very low volatility formulations with knack volatilities of 10 percent and lower - results typical api group II and III (synthetic) base stocks cannot achieve. This means less oils lost by evaporating off hot engine surfaces such as piston rings.
Features & Highlights
- Oils formulated with pure plus technology consistently have lower viscosity at low temperatures, so the engine requires less effort to pump the oil at temperatures
- Better viscosity control is achieved even under severe oxidative test conditions compared with using other API group II and III base oils
- Drive on average an extra 550 miles per year
- Helps protect engines from loss of power
- Provides Faster low temperature oil flow and protects in extreme heat; Certification: SN/GF-5
|Package Weight:||9.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.