Product Description & Reviews
Pentosin CVT1 is a fully synthetic high performance fluid for application in continuously variable automatic gear boxes. It is fully miscible and compatible with other high-quality CVT fluids. Pentosin CVT1 is formulated by means of the best commercially available synthetic base oils and additive components offering the highest levels in thermal and oxidative stability. With modern additive technology as well as a high shear stability and excellent defaming properties, Pentosin CVT1 enables a high wear resistance and ideal friction performance for CVT belt and CVT chain. "WARNING: This product contains substances known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other developmental harm.”
Features & Highlights
- Please see Product Description regarding the Prop 65 Warning
- Fully synthetic high performance fluid for continuously variable transmissions and offers the highest level of thermal and oxidative stability
- Enables high wear resistance to transmission parts
- Allows ideal friction performance for both CVT belt and CVT chains
- Fully miscible and compatible with other CVT fluids
|Item Weight:||24.73 pounds|
|Package Weight:||25.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.76 x 9.09 x 9.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.