Product Description & Reviews
Pentosin' s Pentofrost E is an antifreeze concentrate for multipurpose applications in water-cooled engines. This coolant provides the same exceptional performance as the Pentofrost ++ but it is utilizing a more manufacturing process-now using glycerin in addition of our glycol base. It does not contain any nitrates, amines or phosphorous containing additives. Pentofrost E protects all material used in cooling systems and is recommended for non-ferrous metals and year round use. Pentofrost E can be used where the VW G11, G12, G12+ or G12++ are required. Meets ASTM D-3306. Available in 1.5 Liter and 5 Liter sizes. "WARNING: This product contains substances known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other developmental harm.”
Features & Highlights
- Please see Product Description regarding the Prop 65 Warning
- Phosphate Free, no harmful additives and can be used where G12+ is required
- Is an antifreeze concentrate, must mix with distilled water
- Offers year round protection against freezing, corrosion and overheating
- Protects against boil-over up to 228 degrees Fahrenheit with 50/50 mix
|Item Weight:||47.88 pounds|
|Package Weight:||48.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.