Product Description & Reviews
Permatex's Fuel Tank and Radiator Repair Kit features a two-component stick that, when kneaded together, seals holes, seams, or cracks on metal tanks, radiators, or gas cans. It provides excellent chemical and moisture resistance and is non-flammable. This repair resin is designed to cure within two hours and can be made ideally at temperatures from 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Repairs made at lower temperatures will take longer to cure. Read all directions before beginning repair. This repair kit is recommended for us on fuel tanks, metal tanks, and radiators. It is not recommended for use on plastic gas tanks.
Features & Highlights
- Seals holes, seams, or cracks on metal tanks, radiators, or gas cans
- Quickly and easily knead together the two-component stick to form a tight seal
- Provides excellent chemical and moisture resistance
- Cures within 2 hours at ideal temperature
- Not recommended for use on plastic gas tanks
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.