Product Description & Reviews
Permatex Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant is a premium quality copper anti-seize and thread lubricant that may be used to prevent seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist. Contains a high percentage of micro-fine copper flakes in a semi-synthetic grease carrier and is fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors. With a temperature range of -30 degrees Fahrenheit to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, this lubricant is ideal for spark plug threads installed in aluminum, exhaust manifold bolts, engine bolts, oxygen sensors, knock sensors, thermostat housing bolts, fuel filter fittings, and battery cable connections. From special-mission, job-specific lubricants, protectants and dressings, to the rigors of heavy-duty needs, count on Permatex to bring you reliability and problem-solving solutions that extend the life of your equipment.
Features & Highlights
- Prevents seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist
- Fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Temperature range: -30 degrees Fahrenheit to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit
- Provides good electrical conductivity
- Suggested applications: spark plug threads installed in aluminum, exhaust manifold bolts, engine bolts, oxygen sensors, knock sensors, thermostat housing bolts, fuel filter fittings and battery cable connections
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.