Product Description & Reviews
Permatex Bearing Mount for Worn Parts is a creamy, non-running adhesive used to repair large gaps and severely worn parts. With a very rapid cure, this formula fills gaps to .020 inches in diameter and adds up to 3,000 PSI holding power. Use to 300 degrees fahrenheit. Suggested applications include refitting worn shafts, housings and couplings; repairing worn keyways and loose set screws.A creamy, non-running adhesive used to repair large gaps and severely worn parts. Fills gaps to .020" in diameter.
Features & Highlights
- A creamy, non-running adhesive used to repair large gaps and severely worn parts
- Fills gaps to .020" in diameter
- Quick and easy to use, with a very rapid cure
- Suggested Applications: Refitting worn shafts and housings, repair worn keyways, repair loose set screws, refit worn couplings, form-in-place shims
- Adds up to 3,000 PSI holding power
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.81 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.