Product Description & Reviews
Make leak-proof gaskets and return equipment to service immediately! Permatex' premier instant gasket maker was designed as a replacement for conventional gaskets. This elastomeric "formed-in-place"material is more reliable and longer lasting than pre-cut gaskets. It is blowout resistant and protects against leaks and seepage caused by vibration and thermal expansion. Formulated to meet or exceed performance standards for long-term sealability, durability and handling, this material is used on OEM production lines and specified in their service parts programs. Temperature range -75°F to 450°F (-59°C to 232°C) continuous, 500°F (260°C) intermittent; resists ATF, coolant, oil and other shop fluids. Sensor-safe. Fleet-tested.
Features & Highlights
- Great for automotive and marine gaskets, valve covers, gearbox covers, pumps, compressors
- Works on transmission housing cover, clutch release cover
- Heavy-bodied, elastomeric rubber provides instant seal
- Instant low pressure seal
- Superior flexibility and adhesion accommodates joint movement
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.