Permatex Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant protects metal parts from seizing and galling at temperatures up to 2400 degrees Fahrenheit. Copper-free, this lubricant is for use under conditions of extreme pressure and temperature, with stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys. From special-mission, job-specific lubricants, protectants and dressings, to the rigors of heavy-duty needs, count on Permatex to bring you reliability and problem-solving solutions that extend the life of your equipment.
Features & Highlights
- Protects metal parts from seizing and galling at temperatures up to 2400 degree fahrenheit
- For use with stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys
- For use under conditions of extreme pressure and temperature
- Recommended where copper contamination must be avoided
- Suggested Applications: Exhaust manifold bolts, exhaust system bolts, muffler clamps and tailpipe assemblies
|Package Weight:||8.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Permatex, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.