Product Description & Reviews
Permatex Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant prevents threaded fasteners from seizing and galling in environments up to 2400 degrees Farenheit. An ideal lubricant for handling extreme temperatures and pressures, it protects metal parts in harsh conditions like marine environments where salt water can easily corrode metals, making disassembly and assembly for repairs more difficult. Nickel composition is especially important to use where copper contamination must be avoided. Because it is inert, it will not cause a reaction when in contact with copper surfaces. It is also effective on stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys. The half-ounce tube is a convenient size for small scale jobs, perfect for spark plugs, exhaust manifold bolts, muffler clamps, and tailpipe assemblies.
Features & Highlights
- Prevents threaded fasteners from seizing and galling
- Protects metal parts in harsh conditions, high temperatures and extreme pressures
- For use where copper contamination must be avoided
- Effective on stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys
- Convenient half-ounce tube is perfect for small scale jobs, including spark plugs, exhaust manifold bolts, muffler clamps, and tailpipe assemblies
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.