Product Description & Reviews
Permatex High Tack Gasket Sealant is a fast-drying all-purpose sealant that dries to a highly tacky, non-brittle film. This sealant is a reliable general adhesive and resists gasoline, oil, antifreeze, axle lube, kerosene, propane and butane. It remains effective under temperatures of -65 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. When a chemical gasket is not an option, Permatex offers a wide range of gasket sealants suitable for applications on both import and domestic vehicles of any model year or performance caliber.
Features & Highlights
- Fast-drying all-purpose sealant
- Dries to a highly tacky, non-brittle film
- Resists gasoline, oil, antifreeze, axle lube, kerosene, propane and butane
- Effective at temperatures of -65 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Suggested applications: valve covers, fuel pumps, carburetors, manifold gaskets
|Package Weight:||14.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.