Product Description & Reviews
Permatex anti-seize lubricant is a highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants, for use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing, and to assure easier disassembly. Featuring salt, corrosion and moisture resistance, this lubricant is ideal for marine use. With a temperature range from -60 degrees Fahrenheit to 1600 degrees Fahrenheit, it will not evaporate or harden in extreme temperatures. From job-specific lubricants to the rigors of heavy-duty needs, count on Permatex to bring you reliability and problem-solving solutions that extend the life of your equipment.
Features & Highlights
- A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants that is salt, corrosion, and moisture resistant
- Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures
- Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Temperature Range: -80°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C)
- Suggested Applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, u-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, chain, sprockets, and rollers
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.