Product Description & Reviews
Permatex Thread Sealant with PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) is an economical general-purpose fitting sealant that seals and resists pressure in air, oil, diesel fuel and hydraulic systems, outperforming tapes and pipe dopes. With a temperature range of -65 degrees fahrenheit to 300 degrees fahrenheit it remains pliable at higher and lower temperatures and also resists common shop fluids. Suggested Applications: Air conditioning fittings, temperature sending fittings, hydraulic fittings.Economical general-purpose fitting sealant.
Features & Highlights
- Economical general-purpose fitting sealant
- Outperforms tapes and pipe dopes
- Seals and resists pressure in air, oil, diesel fuel and hydraulic systems
- Remains pliable at higher and lower temperatures
- Suggested Applications: Air conditioning fittings, temperature sending fittings, hydraulic fittings
|Package Weight:||15.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.