Product Description & Reviews
Permatex Thread Sealant with PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) is an economical general-purpose fitting sealant that seals and resists pressure in air, oil, diesel fuel and hydraulic systems, outperforming tapes and pipe dopes. With a temperature range of -65 degrees fahrenheit to 300 degrees fahrenheit it remains pliable at higher and lower temperatures and also resists common shop fluids. Suggested Applications: Air conditioning fittings, temperature sending fittings, hydraulic fittings.Economical general-purpose fitting sealant.
Features & Highlights
- Economical general-purpose fitting sealant
- Outperforms tapes and pipe dopes; remains pliable at higher and lower temperatures
- Seals and resists pressure in air, oil, diesel fuel and hydraulic systems; resists common auto and shop fluids
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 300°F (-54°C to 149°C)
- Suggested Applications: Air conditioning fittings, temperature sending fittings, and hydraulic fittings
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.44 x 4.56 x 4.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.