Product Description & Reviews
Permatex PermaPoxy 5-Minute General Purpose Epoxy is a versatile, easy-to-use, general purpose two-part epoxy adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Sets in five minutes with no clamping needed and has a clear appearance. Fills gaps and will not shrink. Resistant to water and solvents, with a permanent strength up to 3400 PSI. Temperature range of -60 degrees Fahrenheit to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Permatex offers convenient solutions for a wide range of bonding applications. Available in many packaging configurations, Permatex epoxies are versatile and easy-to-use. From general-purpose to material-specific, Permatex offers a formulation that will work for you.
Features & Highlights
- Versatile, easy-to-use, general purpose epoxy adhesive
- Two-part adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing
- Sets in five minutes with no clamping needed
- Permanent strength up to 3400 PSI
- Suggested applications: ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies and bonds rigid materials including ceramic, chrome, fabric, fiberglass, glass, hard plastic, metal and rubber
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.4 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 76686, mpn: 05260, ean: 0051135052600,