Product Description & Reviews
Permatex High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket Maker is formulated for high temperature applications or heavy-duty use such as towing. It replaces almost any cut gasket by making reliable 'formed-in-place' gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating caused by thermal cycling. Coats pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability. Resists auto and shop fluids, with a temperature range of -65 degrees fahrenheit to 650 degrees fahrenheit intermittent. A first generation 1970-1980 gasket maker, it is OEM specified. Permatex offers significant performance advantages which include outstanding oil resistance, excellent torque retention and hi-temp, sensor-safe properties. Extended warranties, engine sensors and new component materials such as aluminum, bi-metal alloys and high-tech plastics, have created the need for superior RTV silicone gasket makers in both OEM production and service applications. Permatex always has the right gasket maker for your application.
Features & Highlights
- Formulated for hi-temp applications, or heavy-duty use
- Replaces almost any cut gasket, and coats pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability
- Makes reliable 'formed-in-place' gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating
- Temperature range of -65F to 650F intermittent
- Suggested Applications: Valve covers, oil pans, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings, transmission pans
|Item Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.7 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.