Product Description & Reviews
A dual-phase biocide to kill microbes, bacteria and fungus. Microbes in the form of bacteria and fungus are present in all diesel fuels. Long periods of fuel storage can create ideal opportunities for microbes to grow in fuel tanks. The first indication of microbial contamination is mucous-like accumulations on fuel-filters and increased requirements for fuel-filter replacement. Microbes can only be removed from the fuel system by use of a diesel fuel biocide. Power Service Bio Kleen is Effective as a "quick-kill" biocide and for long-term diesel fuel maintenance. Power Service Bio Kleen Kills microbes (bacteria and fungi) that grow in dispersed and free water associated with diesel fuels and Prevents fuel-filter plugging - helps prevent fuel system failures. Power Service Bio Kleen Protects fuel system components against organic acids created by microbial growth and prevents fuel tank corrosion along with Improving fuel performance and Reducing engine maintenance costs. Power Service Bio Kleen Burns similarly to diesel fuel (>106,000 BTU/Gal)and Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel.
Features & Highlights
- Effective as a "quick-kill" biocide and for long-term diesel fuel maintenance
- Prevents fuel-filter plugging, helps prevent fuel system failures
- Protects fuel system components against organic acids from microbials, prevents fuel tank corrosion
- Improves fuel performance, Reduces engine maintenance costs, Burns similarly to diesel fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD), biodiesel and biodiesel blends
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: dee-zol-plus4, mpn: 010571040053, ean: 0010571040053,