Product Description & Reviews
For all of your Emergency Diesel Fuel Needs! Diesel 9·1·1® , as its name implies, is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a fuel emergency. Water is the number-one problem found in diesel fuel and can cause potentially serious problems to your fuel system, including microbial growths, rust or enhanced corrosion, a reduction in the lubrication properties of the fuel, injector nozzle deterioration and in winter, fuel-filter icing.Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant - contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant - contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters - no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication - protects fuel injectors and pumps against accelerated wear from Low and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuels
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.