Product Description & Reviews
Power Servivce Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost is an antigel/winterizer that is used in the cold winter months to keep fuel-filters from plugging with wax and to prevent fuel gelling. This Arctic Formula effectively treats all diesel fuels to keep equipment running trouble-free for maximum winter operability. Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement is intended for use only during cold winter months when temperatures drop below + 30°F. Use Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost (in the silver bottle) for peak performance in non-winter months. If your vehicle will not start or gain power in cold temperatures, use Diesel 911 (in the red bottle) as directed on the container label.
Features & Highlights
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as - 40°F
- Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels.
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F. Keeps fuel-filters from plugging.
- Boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts
- For all diesel fuels, Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20).
|Item Weight:||467 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sentry Fuel Treatments
mpn: DTP8, ean: 0094922820785,