Product Description & Reviews
Prestone Synthetic Hi-Temp Brake Fluid is designed to provide an extra margin of boiling point protection. The mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake-system operation will not create dangerous vapor. This delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal. Both wet and dry boiling points exceed the minimum government standards. A comprehensive inhibitor package protects vital brake system metals. Prestone brand Synthetic Brake Fluid is designed for safe operation of today’s modern brake systems. Excellent for ABS, disc and drum brake systems. Minimum dry boiling point: 460 degrees Fahrenheit (238 degrees Celsius). Minimum wet boiling point: 284 degrees Fahrenheit (140 degrees Celsius). Complies with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 116. Meets SAE J1703.
Features & Highlights
- Provides an extra margin of safety in extreme braking conditions
- Mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake-system operation will not create dangerous vapor
- Excellent for ABS, disc and drum brake systems
- Delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal
- Both wet and dry boiling points exceed the minimum government standards
|Item Weight:||2.47 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Standard Motor Products
mpn: BST112, ean: 0025623749938,
By PRESTON PRODUCTS CORPORATION
mpn: AS-401Y, ean: 0797496876461,